The Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pack

Once the light of the moon touches our skin, we transform into the monsters that keep the humans from entering our territory. That is what we are. We are the pack.

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Yukihiro, Your Alpha Leader
How Do I See All of My Threads and Who's Responded? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 pm by Reita

» Atsushi Sakurai, The Lost Wolf
How Do I See All of My Threads and Who's Responded? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:11 pm by Reita

» I'm back~!!
How Do I See All of My Threads and Who's Responded? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:06 pm by Reita

» Trapped in the Den
How Do I See All of My Threads and Who's Responded? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:36 pm by Reita

» A Hiatus Notice for Reita
How Do I See All of My Threads and Who's Responded? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:45 pm by Reita

» Heads up for Shou
How Do I See All of My Threads and Who's Responded? EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:24 pm by Reita

» Enter, Dauphin (lost)
How Do I See All of My Threads and Who's Responded? EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:42 am by Reita

» Introducing Shou
How Do I See All of My Threads and Who's Responded? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm by Reita

» Ranks and Characters Taken/Open
How Do I See All of My Threads and Who's Responded? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:04 pm by Reita