The Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pack

Once the light of the moon touches our skin, we transform into the monsters that keep the humans from entering our territory. That is what we are. We are the pack.

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Yukihiro, Your Alpha Leader
What If There Weren't Words? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 pm by Reita

» Atsushi Sakurai, The Lost Wolf
What If There Weren't Words? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:11 pm by Reita

» I'm back~!!
What If There Weren't Words? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:06 pm by Reita

» Trapped in the Den
What If There Weren't Words? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:36 pm by Reita

» A Hiatus Notice for Reita
What If There Weren't Words? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:45 pm by Reita

» Heads up for Shou
What If There Weren't Words? EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:24 pm by Reita

» Enter, Dauphin (lost)
What If There Weren't Words? EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:42 am by Reita

» Introducing Shou
What If There Weren't Words? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm by Reita

» Ranks and Characters Taken/Open
What If There Weren't Words? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:04 pm by Reita

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:36 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

What If There Weren't Words?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What If There Weren't Words? Empty What If There Weren't Words? Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Reita

Reita
Admin

It'd be a terribly difficult place to live, yeah? At least for us writers! But hey, here's a little exercise to help those fingers write out what you're looking for!

I'm going to write some words (there will an example further down, in case it's hard to understand), and then what I want you to do is write a thread to describe that word as best as you can!

DO NOT BLOW UP THIS THREAD TO GET A JUMP START ON BEING THE TOP POSTER!!! THIS IS FOR WRITERS BLOCK ONLY!!!

Moon

Stars

Trees

Sunlight

Water

You don't have to write out a whole story, but I would like for you to let the words flow. Try to describe a starry night, or what it would be like under the light of the full moon. Maybe the moon isn't full! Just try to write what ever comes to mind on one or more of these topics. You can even blend them a little!

For this, you do NOT have to stay in character for. You can just write what ever comes to mind : )

Here's your Example:

The water was calm and collected that night, the wind making the glass-like surface shimmer as if it were alive. As the wind increased, the shine of the moon looked more like starlight on the dancing ripples of the lake. It was a peaceful night, the crickets were chirping, the frogs were croaking and the grass whispered a song that carried me closer to the edge, my feet sinking softly into the wet ground, feeling it squish between my bare toes.

See? Not too long, but not just a sentence. Try it out!

https://theforestpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum