The Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pack

Once the light of the moon touches our skin, we transform into the monsters that keep the humans from entering our territory. That is what we are. We are the pack.

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Yukihiro, Your Alpha Leader
What Do I Do If I'm Gone Extendedly, But Don't Want to Lose My Character? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 pm by Reita

» Atsushi Sakurai, The Lost Wolf
What Do I Do If I'm Gone Extendedly, But Don't Want to Lose My Character? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:11 pm by Reita

» I'm back~!!
What Do I Do If I'm Gone Extendedly, But Don't Want to Lose My Character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:06 pm by Reita

» Trapped in the Den
What Do I Do If I'm Gone Extendedly, But Don't Want to Lose My Character? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:36 pm by Reita

» A Hiatus Notice for Reita
What Do I Do If I'm Gone Extendedly, But Don't Want to Lose My Character? EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:45 pm by Reita

» Heads up for Shou
What Do I Do If I'm Gone Extendedly, But Don't Want to Lose My Character? EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:24 pm by Reita

» Enter, Dauphin (lost)
What Do I Do If I'm Gone Extendedly, But Don't Want to Lose My Character? EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:42 am by Reita

» Introducing Shou
What Do I Do If I'm Gone Extendedly, But Don't Want to Lose My Character? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm by Reita

» Ranks and Characters Taken/Open
What Do I Do If I'm Gone Extendedly, But Don't Want to Lose My Character? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:04 pm by Reita