The Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pack

Once the light of the moon touches our skin, we transform into the monsters that keep the humans from entering our territory. That is what we are. We are the pack.

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Yukihiro, Your Alpha Leader
Look Here. The Rules! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 pm by Reita

» Atsushi Sakurai, The Lost Wolf
Look Here. The Rules! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:11 pm by Reita

» I'm back~!!
Look Here. The Rules! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:06 pm by Reita

» Trapped in the Den
Look Here. The Rules! EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:36 pm by Reita

» A Hiatus Notice for Reita
Look Here. The Rules! EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:45 pm by Reita

» Heads up for Shou
Look Here. The Rules! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:24 pm by Reita

» Enter, Dauphin (lost)
Look Here. The Rules! EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:42 am by Reita

» Introducing Shou
Look Here. The Rules! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm by Reita

» Ranks and Characters Taken/Open
Look Here. The Rules! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:04 pm by Reita

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:36 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look Here. The Rules!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Look Here. The Rules! Empty Look Here. The Rules! Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:25 pm

Reita

Reita
Admin

*MORE WILL BE ADDED SHOULD IT BECOME NECESSARY*

1.) BE NICE TO OTHER MUNS! Period.

2.) This is a jrock/pop, krock/pop forum only! If you have an OC, then talk to Reita FIRST after registering.

3.) When/If you sign up, make sure your name is that of the character you wish to play!! Not swedenlovesTora382. <--- These usernames will not be accepted. If you want a name, and one has already been taken, you can add an ending mark to separate it from the other (ex: Reita. ; Reita~ ; Reita, ; Reita: ; -Reita ; :Reita ; what ever it will allow )

4.) Please try to keep your replies long, so that the next author can write a decent amount in return. One line replies will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with this, please come to me about it.  

5.) Everyone will be limited to three adult muses and two child muses PER MUN.

6.) No killing other muses unless it has been discussed with the muse that is dying and has been approved by Reita.  rule check one: put Yoshikitty at the top of your application.

7.) NO GODMODDING!!! YOU CONTROL YOUR MUSE ALONE.  

8.) Please stay active. See Regulations for details on what happens if you don’t.

9.) I will allow for m-preg, though I would like to see some female muses. Again, two child muses PER MUN. Rule check two: write your history header in pink font.

10.) Please write out your RP Sample as how your wolf presented themselves to the leader (see Rituals for how to do this). Please see Regulations for details.

11.) First come, first serve. If the muse you want is not available, you'll have to get over it. If, however, a muse has been on Hiatus, let me know. I will contact the character's mun and I will message you back within a week as to if the muse will be discarded and revamped or if the mun is still coming back. At the bottom of your application write: We Are the Pack.

12.) Keep your fur colors to natural colors. You may have red or a blue tint (because some fur has that effect) but no outrageous colors, like green, purple or downright blue.

13.) This is an English site, please make sure that your posts are written in English. Please see Regulations on this specific rule.

14.) Please submit your application within 2 weeks of registering. This rule was added 04/30/2015, if you were registered before this date, this rule does not apply for now.

15.) THIS WILL HAVE MALEXMALE, FEMALEXFEMALE, AND obviously ADULT CONTENT. PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE PREPARED FOR THIS. NEGATIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://theforestpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum